TSFM500 - TSFM500H Motorized Test Stand - Discontinued/Replaced by TSFM500-DC
The TSFM500 is designed for compression and tension testing of springs, packaging, metals, fabrics, and other items requiring up to 500 lbF (2,200 N) of force. Generous clearance and throat depth accommodate a broad range of sample shapes and sizes. The stand features a remote control unit for added safety during testing. The TSFM500’s durable and rigid column minimizes bend, making it particularly well suited for precision spring testing.
The operator can select from a speed range of 0.2 – 5.5 in/min. Other features include a manual fine adjustment knob and a stepper motor that prevents speed variation with load, making testing more precise and repeatable. Use any Mark-10 force gauge and force gripping fixtures to create a complete testing solution.
Available in vertical and horizontal orientations
- Maximum force: 500 lbF [2200 N]
- Maximum travel: 4" [102 mm]
- Speed range: 0.2 - 5.5 in/min [5 - 140 mm/min]
- Speed accuracy: ±5% of setting, ±0% variation with load
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Remote control console with a 3' [1 M] cable
- Universal power supply: 80-250 VAC
- Manual travel knob
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Base may be removed for alternative mounting
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- CE mark
- Weight (w/o optional equipment):
TSFM500: 36 lb [16.3 kg]
TSFM500H: 30 lb [13.6 kg]
- A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures
- Digital travel display 6" [152 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A communication adapter. Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
- Horizontal / wall mounting kit Set of mounting legs that attach to the test stand column in place of the base
- Set point / overload protection cable Stops test stand travel at programmable high and low set points for tension and compression forces. Also protects the force gauge against accidental overloads during motorized tests. Compatible with Series 7, 5 and 4 force gauges. Can be used simultaneously with the USB data output cable supplied with the gauge.
- Column extensionColumn can be extended to custom lengths (see Ordering Information)
- Eye End Adapters Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation. Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges