Ametek - Test & Calibration Instruments Lloyd Instruments Mark-10
The G1110 is designed for determining the puncture resistance of plastic films and other materials up to 1,000 lbF (5 kN), in conformance with ASTM D5748. Four toggle clamps and a compression ring with concentric ridges effectively secure the material, while the included plunger with ball probe stretches and ruptures the sample.
Includes integrated eye end mounting for both the fixture and probe. Both ends require eye end adapters to mount to Mark-10 force gauges or force sensors.
Compatible with the ESM750 and ESM1500 motorized test stands.
- Secures materials for puncture testing, as per ASTM D5748
- Generous head room accommodates materials with long elongation
- Includes fixture and probe
- Capacity: 1,000 lbF [5 kN]
- Fixture: 19.0 lb [8.6 kg]
- Probe: 0.4 lb [0.2 kg]
The G1110 puncture fixture is shipped as shown at left, and includes the following accessories:
(1) Fixture assembly
(1) Sample compression ring
(1) Puncture plunger
(2) Anchor pin