TT03C Torque Gauge
Series TT03C digital cap torque gauges are quick and economical solutions for basic handheld cap torque testing. These portable instruments eliminate the need to secure closures in a fixture or more elaborate testing system. A dedicated remote torque sensor with Jacobs chuck is supplied with a universal grip for caps from 0.65 - 1.55 in (16.5 - 39.4 mm) diameter.
The gauges include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software, for tabulation of continuous or individual data points. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
Series TT03C gauges consist of a Series TT03 torque gauge and G1053 cap grip.
- Ergonomic torque sensor with Jacobs chuck
- Peak torque values saved and displayed
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB data output of continuous or individual data points
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Live load bar graphs with set point markers
- Peak memory for clockwise and counter clockwise readings
- Set points always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
- Battery or AC operation
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
- CE mark
- Table top stand includes mounting holes for bench mounting and angle adjustment.
- MESUR™gauge software tabulates and plots load vs. time or load vs. travel. Also calculates statistics, exports to Excel, and more.
- Certificate of calibration with data
- Hand checking bottle cap torque is simple using the TT03C.