TSTM / TSTMH Motorized Torque Test Stand -Discontinued/Replaced by TSTM-DC/TSTMH-DC
The TSTM Motorized Torque Measurement Test Stand is ideal for a wide variety of torque testing applications up to 100 lbFin, including closure torque testing, fastener torque testing, and more. Motorized clockwise and counterclockwise rotation allows for highly precise and repeatable tests. Modular mechanical design allows the stand to be configured for a variety of applications, while a lever-operated slider with travel stops makes engaging and disengaging samples quick and efficient. The stand includes a torque loading plate with tapped holes for grip and custom fixture mounting and a resetable angle indicator.
Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Maximum load: 100 lbFin (11.3 Nm)
- Speed range: 0.3-8.6 RPM (4-52°/s)
- Speed accuracy: ±5% of setting
- No speed variation with load
- Maximum angular travel: no limit
- Throat: 4.10" (104 mm)
- Manual adjustment: 12° / adjustment knob rev
- Angle dial with 2° resolution (optional digital angle indicator has 0.1° resolution, see below)
- Maximum slider travel: 15.5" (394 mm)
- Slider travel rate: 1.047" (26.6 mm) / lever rev
- Line voltage: 80-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- CE mark
- Series R50 universal torque sensors Mount directly to the stand. 6 capacities are available, from 10 ozFin to 100 lbFin (7 to 1,150 Ncm)
- Force/torque indicators Display the torque value measured by the R50 torque sensor. Basic and advanced models are available. More basic Series TT03 integrated torque gauges can also be used.
- Digital angle indicator Displays cw or ccw angle in 0.1° resolution for approximately 278 rotations, resettable with "zero" button. Accurate to ±0.7°. Includes backlight. Three sets of mounting holes allow the indicator to be mounted perpendicular to, or parallel to the test stand column. It can also be repositioned along the column. Rugged aluminum housing.
- Grips and attachments A variety of grips and attachments are available.
- Axial compensator Allows for axial movement in threaded fasteners, bottle caps, and similar torque testing applications.
- Set point / overload protection cable Stops test stand travel at programmable high and low torque set points. Also protects the torque sensor against accidental overloads. Compatible with several indicator models. Can be used simultaneously with the USB data output cable supplied with the indicator.
- Column extension Column can be extended to custom lengths (see Ordering Information)