Torque Tool Tester Series TT02
Series TT02 Torque Tool Testers present a simple and accurate solution for testing manual, electric, and pneumatic torque screwdrivers, wrenches, and other tools. These testers are compact and rugged, suitable for production environments.
- First / second peak capture for CW and CCW directions
- 3/8” square receptacle accommodates common bits and attachments
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Break detection: automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon tool click/slip automates testing processes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Battery or AC operation
- MESURgauges Software tabulates and plots torque vs. time. Also calculates statistics, exports to Excel, and more. Requires output cable.
- Hard plastic carrying case with cushioned insert allows for safe storage and easy transportation. Provides storage space for the TT02 tester, ST001 mounting bracket, AC adapter, and accessories
- Rundown Fixtures.helps capture readings for electric tools. Two ranges available: 0 - 50 lbFin [0 - 5.7 Nm] and 50 - 100 lbFin [5.7 - 11.5 Nm]
- Bench Mounting Bracket mounts the TT02 to a bench for horizontal or other orientations.