AWS - Advanced Witness Series
3000 Torque Production-Line Series
The AWS-3000 Series Torque Testers are designed specifically for the needs of today’s production facilities. These powerful and versatile systems accommodate most testing requirements at an outstanding cost benefit, perfect for testing click, dial, and digital wrenches, plus most power tools including impulse and DC electric.
Storage memory allows 999 data points to be saved to the unit for review, or transmitted to a local printer or PC via the standard RS232 interface. The unique keylock feature enables tamper-proof operation. High and low limits are easily set, and a panel mounted LED provides visual notification to the user when torque reaches these limits. Systems include dedicated internal transducers in vertical or horizontal configurations, and rundown fixtures for power/pulse tool testing.
- Single-step access to all functions.
- Bidirectional accuracy of ±0.5% of indicated reading.
- Eight (8) available engineering units: Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm
- 3 modes of operation: Track, Peak, and 1st Peak.
- Memory scroll allows for data storage of up to 999 readings.
- RS-232 output.
- Key-lock for tamper-proof operation.
- Dedicated transducer integrated with system, available in vertical or horizontal mount positions.
- Optional external port for connection to our entire line of Intellect torque and load transducers.
- Rundown fixtures included up to 1,000 In-lb (or up to 1000 Ft-lb at an additional cost)
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide 8-10 hours continuous use.
- Selectable power tool filtering speeds: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 1500Hz and 2000Hz.
- Can be calibrated to virtually any manufacturer’s strain gauge transducers.
- For testing click, dial, and digital wrenches, plus most power tools including impulse and DC electric.
- Visual limit alarms.
- Width: 8"
- Height: 3.125"
- Depth: 4.125"
- Weight: 5 Lbs.
- Operating Temp: 0-50°C
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Line Input Power: 12 VDC (mains adapter provided)
|AWS-3001||Intellect Torque Tester 10 - 100 Oz In, 1/4" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3011||Intellect Torque Tester 1-10 Lb. In., 1/4" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3002||Intellect Torque Tester 20 - 200 Oz In, 1/4" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3012||Intellect Torque Tester 2.5 - 25 Lb. In., 1/4" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3005||Intellect Torque Tester 5 - 50 Lb. In, 1/4" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3010||Intellect Torque Tester 10 - 100 Lb. In., 1/4" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3015||Intellect Torque Tester 15 - 150 Lb. In., 1/4" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3025||Intellect Torque Tester 25 - 250 Lb. In., 3/8" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3050||Intellect Torque Tester 50 - 500 Lb. In., 3/8" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3075||Intellect Torque Tester 75 - 750 Lb. In., 3/8" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-30100||Intellect Torque Tester 100 - 1000 Lb. In., 3/8" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3100||Intellect Torque Tester 10 - 100 Lb. Ft. 1/2" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3150||Intellect Torque Tester 15 - 150 Lb. Ft. 1/2" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3250||Intellect Torque Tester 25 - 250 Lb. Ft. 1/2" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-3750||Intellect Torque Tester 75 - 750 Lb. Ft. 3/4" Sq. Dr.|
|AWS-31000||Intellect Torque Tester 100 - 1000 Lb. Ft. 1" Sq. Dr.|