PIC - Precision Instruments
Portable Inspector Test Gauges 311 & 4001
These all stainless steel gauges are designed for calibration, inspection and testing on production process applications. Typical applications are for R stamp vessel testing, hydrastatic tests, boiler testing, tank testing, fire pump testing, tire pressure, and pipe & tube testing. The 4" gauge is accurate to 2A 0.5% of full scale reading and the 2.5" is 1A 1.0% of full scale reading. STANDARD with each gauge is a NIST traceable calibration certificate and serial number*.
Adjustable pointers and removable ring and glass provide easy access for resetting the pointer. Gauges are available with optional glycerin fill (not recommended for gauges below 30 psi).
*Optional with Wika, McDaniel Controls, Ashcroft, US Gauge and Winters brand gauges.
- Available Dial Sizes: 2 ½” (model 311D), 4" (model 4001)
- Available Connection Sizes: (Includes Built-in Snubber)
1/4" NPT 2 ½" and 4" dial, 1/2" NPT 4" dial
- Case and Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Tube Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Socket Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Window: Laminated Safety Glass
- Pointer: Adjustable slot on 2.5" dial and adjust screw on 4" gauge
- Accuracy: 2 ½ Grade 1A 1.0% FS”; 4" Grade 2A 0.5% FS. Including Calibration Certificate Traceable to NIST.
- Rubber Boot: Otptional Protective Boot
- Liquid Fill: Glycerin fill is optional. Not recommended for ranges below 30 psi.
- Peak Reading Pointer: Maximum reading pointer to record peak or burst pressure is optional.
- Ranges: Download Specification Sheet for Range Selection.
- Hydraulic or Pneumatic Test Pumps
- Protective Boot (rubber cover) 2 ½" and 4" case
- Diaphragm Seal
- Needle Valve
- External Snubber
- Custom Dials