MESUR Gauge Software
MESURgauge is a measuring and analysis program designed to expand the functionality of force and torque measuring instruments. MESURgauge captures readings from any force or torque gauge with RS-232 output and displays data in tabular and graphical formats. Load data can be graphed versus time or distance, particularly useful for such applications as spring testing and tensile testing.
The program includes a set of tools to analyze test results, including statistical calculations, quick data export to Microsoft Excel, customizable reports, pass/fail indicators, and many others. Test setups and sequences are customizable and can be saved and recalled. The user can program test start and stop conditions, including load, time, distance, and sample break.
Additional features in MESURgauge include a large display screen for real time load and travel data and a utility to configure Mark-10 gauges from a PC. Built-in simulated data generation allows MESURgauge to be evaluated without a gauge.
- Inputs data from a force or torque gauge and travel display to a PC for further analysis
- Real time tabular and graphical data displaying load vs. time or load vs. distance
- Configurable start and stop test triggers (time, load, number of samples, or distance)
- Statistical calculations (minimum, maximum, average, area under curve)
- Graph manipulation tools, including zooming, scaling, panning, titles, and more
- One-button export to Excel
- Create customizable reports and report templates
- Compatible with all Mark-10 and other force and torque measuring instruments
- Save and recall test setups and test data
- Configure Mark-10 instruments easily through a simple interface
- View real time data on a large simulated instrument display
- Windows 2000 or later operating system
- At least 150 MB of free hard disk space
- Minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768