Are you looking for the direct replacement for an AMETEK Model 1000 Stroboscope? The Model K4020 is an improved version of this instrument. The K4020 digital stroboscope freezes the motion and measures the speed of a rotating object without contact. . A reliable low-cost instrument utilized by engineers, technicians, inspectors, etc. in the fields of manufacturing production, maintenance, quality control, service and education.
- Digital strobocope freezes the motion and measures the speed of a rotating object, without contact
- Simply aim and synchronize the strobe’s flash rate (fpm) with the speed (rpm) of the object
- Direct reading of RPMs
- Exclusive one-chip micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal control time-base assures accuracy of ±1%
- 4-digit, 0.3" high LED display
- Duty cycles from 5 to 30 minutes (depending on RPM range)
- Tripod mountable AC operated with 6-foot power cord
- Plastic injection case. Plastic lens. Mirror type reflector.
Flash/Speed Rate: 100 to 10,000 fpm/rpm
Resolution: 1 fpm/rpm
Accuracy: ±1% (100 to 5000 fpm/rpm); ±0.05% (over 5000 fpm/rpm)
Sampling Time: 1X/second
Power Supply: 110V AC ±15%, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.8 x 4.8" (201 x 120 x 120 mm)
Weight: 2.2 lbs. (1 kg)